top of page

Fan Group

Public·80 members

GALIJA DISKOGRAFIJA 19792010 66

Galija discography 1979-2010

Galija is a Serbian and Yugoslav rock band formed in Niš in 1977. The central figures of the band are brothers Nenad Milosavljević (vocals, acoustic guitar and harmonica) and Predrag Milosavljević (vocals). The band has released 13 studio albums, 1 live album, 2 singles, and 5 compilation albums. This article will provide an overview of their discography from 1979 to 2010.

Studio albums

Title

Released

Prva plovidba

Druga plovidba

Ipak verujem u sebe

Bez naglih skokova

Digni ruku

Daleko je Sunce

Korak do slobode

Istorija, ti i ja

Karavan

Trinaest

Voleti voleti

to enclose the text I want to comment out. -->

Mesto pored prozora

Live albums

The only live album by Galija is Ja jesam odavde, released in 1998. It was recorded at the Sava Centar in Belgrade on December 29, 1997. The album features 16 songs from their previous albums, as well as two new songs: "Ja jesam odavde" and "Oprosti mi što te volim".

GALIJA DISKOGRAFIJA 19792010 66

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FyjzqyZIPF7&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2CxGkHrcr617MJwTG-ObSP

Singles

Galija has released two 7-inch singles in their career. The first one was "Pravo slavlje" / "Na Drini ćuprija", released in 1991. The second one was "Jednom u sto godina", released in 1992. Both singles were promotional releases for their respective albums Istorija, ti i ja and Karavan.

Compilation albums

Galija has also released five compilation albums that feature some of their best or most popular songs. The compilation albums are:

• Još uvek sanjam (Najveći hitovi), released in 1990

• Ni rat ni mir (Odlomci iz trilogije), released in 1991

• Večita plovidba, released in 1997

• The Best Of, released in 2008

• Oženiše me muzikom, released in 2009

Conclusion

Galija is one of the most influential and enduring rock bands in Serbia and the former Yugoslavia. Their discography spans over three decades and showcases their musical evolution and diversity. From their debut album Prva plovidba in 1979 to their latest album Mesto pored prozora in 2010, Galija has produced many memorable songs and albums that have earned them a loyal fan base and critical acclaim.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members